Child Support Collection Lawyer in Boulder
Over $100,000.00 Collected in Child Support Arrears
Flatiron Legal Advisors, LLC is devoted to helping parents collect child
support arrears. If you are in need of payments, we will fight for you.
A few things that set our firm above the rest in child support arrear cases include:
We work on a contingency fee basis with
no retainer- this means you don't pay until we win.
- We go after 12% interest - child support enforcement will not collect interest.
- We have collected over $100,000 in back child support for clients.
- We will attempt to collect debts that are up to 10 years old.
- Minimum of $5,000 in past due child support.
Let us help you collect the support for your child-
Understanding the Role of Child Support
Because Colorado family courts operate under the assumption that both parents
are responsible for the care and development of their child, parents will
have a legal obligation to provide financial support for their children.
The state of Colorado offers specific statutory guidelines to calculate
each parent's child support obligation. Child support can be based
on each parent's adjusted gross income and the amount of time each
parent spends with the child.
According to the Schedule of Basic Child Support Obligations, child support
can be calculated based on a number of factors, including:
- Gross income
- Adjustments to gross income
- Additional expenses
- Healthcare needs for the child
- Childcare needs or expenses
- Whether a parent is currently paying child support for another child or
alimony for another former spouse
Top-Tier Service at a Reasonable Price
If you need assistance with collecting child support arrears, we encourage
you to give our firm a call as soon as possible. We have four conveniently
located offices in the Metro Denver area and would be happy to assist you.
Call Flatiron Legal Advisors, LLC today for a 20-minute,
free case evaluation with a divorce attorney in Boulder!