Nicole R. Hanson is an independent contractor attorney working on behalf of Flatiron Legal Advisors, LLC. Ms. Hanson has more than 14 years of experience in domestic relations law. Nicole grew up in Nebraska and received her Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Nebraska College of Law.
Nicole began her legal career working as a Deputy District Attorney for the 4th Judicial District in Colorado Springs. In 2007 Nicole began specializing in domestic relations law and joined a litigation firm in Cherry Creek. During her tenure, she became an equity shareholder. In 2019, Nicole founded the Hanson Law Firm, LLC and continues to focus her practice in domestic relations.
• B.A. History, 2000, University of Nebraska
• J.D., 2005, University of Nebraska
• South Denver Collaborative Divorce Professionals
• Colorado Bar Association – Family Law Section
• Rocky Mountain Collaborative Law Professionals