Boulder Divorce Attorney at Flatiron Legal Advisors, LLC
Whether you turn to the Boulder divorce and estate planning lawyer at Flatiron Legal Advisors, LLC for guidance during a high net worth divorce, require representation for an uncontested divorce, or need advice on general estate planning matters, you can rest assured that you will be treated with appreciation. We take pride in offering our clients with high-quality and professional services. Numerous past clients have trusted our firm to resolve legal matters involving their families, futures, and finances.
Call our firm to learn more about our services and how we can satisfy your legal needs on time and within your financial resources. Read on to learn more about our specific areas of practice and how we can give you the quality legal attention that you deserve.
Our Areas of Practice: Protecting Your Rights, Assets & Family Legacy:
- Child Support - When a couple decides to terminate their marriage, they will need to consider many different issues pertaining to the marriage. One of the most important issues the couple will need to address id the financial support of any minor children in the marriage.
- Contested vs. Uncontested Divorce - In the state of Colorado, a separating couple can file for a contested or uncontested divorce. Although it is almost always ideal to enter into an uncontested divorce, some marriages must be terminated with court involvement.
- Divorce - Deciding to begin the process of terminating a marriage can be one of the most important legal decisions that a person will make in his or her lifetime. To make certain that your rights and obligations are fulfilled throughout the entire process, it will be important to speak with an attorney.
- Estate Planning - No matter what your financial situation may be, every family must take estate planning into consideration. Making the proper legal arrangements to protect your assets, finances, and family once you pass on will be the best way to safeguard your lifetime of investment and ensure that your final wishes are honored.
- Family Law - Few legal matters are as emotionally charged as issues related to family law. Because these specific matters can have a significant impact the entire family, it will be crucial to hire a compassionate and unbiased lawyer.
- High Net Worth Divorce - Divorce has a reputation for being difficult, but when a couple with high net worth decides to terminate their marriage, many additional issues must be carefully addressed. Only a skilled lawyer can handle a divorce and protect the rights of all parties, even when the stakes are incredibly high.
- Pre- and Post-Nuptial Agreements - Some of the best ways to protect your rights, property, assets, and finances during and after a marriage are by creating pre- or post-nuptial agreements. Pre- and post-nuptial agreements should be made with the help of an attorney who can inform all parties of their rights and obligations under an agreement.
- Wills, Trusts & Probate - Probate can be an incredibly difficult process that is time consuming and, in some cases, may be very expensive. To make certain that inheritances are not lost during the probate process to creditors or estate taxes, you should consider creating a will with the help of a skilled attorney. We also can advise you about different types of trusts.
Call Flatiron Legal Advisors, LLC today!
We respect the emotions, frustrations, and financial restraints you must be under at this time. Our divorce and estate planning attorney in Boulder, Colorado specifically offers cost-conscious legal services that are specifically tailored to your family's needs. Start the legal process today. One easy phone call can be the first step toward a brighter future for you and your family.
Contact Flatiron Legal Advisors, LLC to speak with our compassionate attorney and schedule your free, initial 20-minute case evaluation!