Reliable, Skilled Real Estate Attorney in Boulder
When it comes to buying or selling property, you can never be too cautious or thorough. Real estate is a costly investment, and for many homeowners, it is the most valuable investment they will ever make. Even for commercial real estate, it's always a good idea to make sure you protect your assets.
Working with a real estate lawyer can prepare you for potential issues and provide legal safeguards for your property. If you need the help of a knowledgeable real estate lawyer, our firm is here to help.
At Flatiron Legal Advisors, LLC, we understand how important your real estate investment is. Our goal is to handle all legal aspects of your real estate situation to speed the process along and help you reach your goals.
We are dedicated to providing each of our clients with comprehensive legal care, and we proudly offer cost-conscious fees for our legal services. We understand the City of Boulder and Boulder County building codes and real estate laws.
To get started, call our real estate lawyers at (303) 569-4639 today.
About Real Estate Law
Real estate law can cover a variety of topics relating to the purchase and sale of properties. Whether you are purchasing or building a home or investing in or leasing commercial property, it is in your best interest to seek the skilled guidance of an experienced real estate lawyer. A real estate attorney can help you draft, review, and negotiate real estate contracts, ensuring that those contracts are legally binding and enforceable. Our goal is to protect your interests and help you obtain your ultimate real estate goals.
Our real estate law services include, but are not limited to:
- FSBO and Buyer Side Transaction Representation or Review
- Settling sales and purchase disputes
- Property exchanges
- Property leasing
- Lien foreclosures
- Commercial real estate contracts
- Residential real estate contracts
- Commercial and Residential Lease agreements
- Land use agreements
- Zoning and rezoning issues
- Site development agreements
- 1031 Exchanges
- Landlord Asset Protection and Advisory Services, including LLC Formation
- “Blind” Purchases (structuring deals to keep the purchase price and buyer name private) for High Net Worth and Famous Buyers
- Probate of estates for decedent estate property sales and closings
Contact Flatiron Legal Advisors, LLCtoday to speak with our Boulder attorneys.